Reefs.com offers the most comprehensive information on banner pricing and statistics so potential advertisers are able to pick the best option for their particular sales campaign. The following features are unique to Reefs.com:
- Our banner prices are public, we charge the same amount to every advertiser.
- Our banner ads are priced by Impressions and not Monthly Rates. This ensures you get the same result regardless of changes in our site traffic
- We offer “Guaranteed Performance” which means you absolutely get the number of impressions you pay for, impressions do NOT expire.
- We guarantee a minimum Clickthru Ratio (CTR) of .1%. Typical banners average .2%. If your banner is performing at less than .1% we give you free impressions until you reach .1%
- We allow you to change your banner graphics at ANY TIME through an automated portal.
Our goal is to make sure you get what you pay for. If your banner does not perform well, you don’t make money and won’t return as an advertiser. If your banner is underperforming we will offer advice for how to improve your CTR. We track clicks on a daily basis so we can instantly see changes in performance and provide you with feedback on your advertising campaign. Reefs.com provides you with all the information and tools to make an informed decision on how to maximize your ad dollars.We currently offer three different banner ad locations on the Reefs.com websites:
- Leaderboard Banner – 728×90 pixels – shown on the top of every page on Reefs.com, within the Mobile Reefs App, and on Reefs Magazine
- Sidebar – 250×250 pixels – shown on the right side of every blog page
- Sidebar Mini – 125×125 pixels – shown on the right of every blog page
Additional Marketing Opportunities
For vendors who wish to manage their own forums with livestock images, price lists, and regular specials, we offer hosted forums on Reefs.com. You can sign up for the vendor forum program here: LINK Product Reviews
We do not charge a fee for product reviews. Our bloggers have a variety of experience reviewing equipment, additives, and techniques. Our reviewers will work with your team to ensure the review is done properly and scientifically. When we experience a problem with a product we will work with your specialists to determine if there is an adequate resolution. Our reviewers will provide feedback at all points throughout the review process. For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.