MikesReef

Bread Of Life
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone after the fall of my tank when everything die out and I did not know what happen all you reefers came to my rescue. I was looking to get out of the hobby and stay away and never come back. I was so mad and I should have know better. I did not know where my head was. I think it was up my $%&. you know. but you guy told me not to stop because I was going to feel difference about all things and is true. when you have been reefing for such a long time is so hard to quit, So I said I'm going to go for it one more time.....thanks for the info. Do not ever introduce new live rock to your tank if you know it has been in a tank the looks bad from the start. even guy said to you all kinds of lie...ou will not see this .do not trust any one when it come to your tank. and if you get rock from someone else make sure you cure them first before they go into your tank. Also introduce them one at a time. this is because they will charge your tank with Amonia over night you will not see this deadly process taking place and then it will send your nitrite and nitrate through the roof there will be no oxygen in the and all living things in your tank will suffocate and die . Man that is when happen to my best fishes and reef. it was like if I had lost my family all at once....

PS: I will like to know for my new sump I have a refugium should I use Mud or live sand with live rock. what is you reply can you help and let me know why...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
uggs official outlet

Where do you study? my best essays "Some animal health experts have suggested that the use of the feed supplement Zilmax, also known as zilpaterol, is one possible cause" for the animals being unable to walk, according to a letter sent by Springdale, Arkansas based Tyson to cattle suppliers. The "interim measure" is effective Sept. 6, and the "evaluation of these problems is ongoing," according to the letter provided yesterday by Tyson spokesman Gary Mickelson. Merck said the supplement is safe. Very happy we make an appointment. Loaded with no experiences what so ever about carriages, we walk into a hug hangar and fall in love. That's why we have at the back disk brakes. The weight the horses have to pull or to hold back is too big to let them do that alone. Layering: I usually layered with a wicking base layer, then a cotton layer, and topped off by woolen/warmish sweater. Maybe with your parents when you go to move in. It does get cold starting in October so you should have gloves and long sleeves then. I went to college in Ohio and knee socks and leg warmers were my best friend (I sure some people here would disagree with the fashionability of those choices though). Tights and/or leggings are the best too. I like to wear a lot of skirts and dresses so those help a lot; they warmer than pants too. I recommend getting a waterproof ski jacket (like Columbia or North Face) for the snow. They usually thinner but still warm and you can layer them with a sweatshirt or sweater. Burlington is a good place to go for that. Snow boots are a must and are easy to find at any store up there in the fall and winter. I don personally like to wear hats but I have a nice thermal headband that I like to keep my ears warm. Also you will need about a million pairs of socks. Not to navel gaze too much, but now we've become a center of attraction for slightly inebriated guests. They ask why we are sitting side by side at a table in the corner typing furiously. We just explained it to two women who just slowly shook their head. They told us the food is good, very foo foo one said and she added that she was a chef in a previous life. We're teaming up with Susan G. Komen to support breast cancer awareness, research, and treatment programs in the community. During the month of October, visit the on site Information Center to donate $10 to support the cause and receive 25% off one item from select stores. Donations will be accepted on site only via cash or credit, with contributions benefiting Susan G. Komen for the cure

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Mud is for very slow flowing areas. Sand is more practical. Basically the same thing is happening for both, just the mud is much smaller, lighter and has much more surface area than sand, so mud is usually used in small refugiums and sand is in bigger, more active flowing ones.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: