Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I tried Acropower just to see what the fuss was all about. I used half the dose the recommended and i got cyano in my tank. Having said that, I do think that it has helped the growth of my corals.

Attachments

• cyano.jpg
    cyano.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 678

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
i dont think you will see a change in a few weeks, give it a month or 2 to start seeing things change. Some people get cyno some dont, theres plenty of Threads on R2R and reefCentral about it. We saw a slight improvement in using it.

Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
i dont think you will see a change in a few weeks, give it a month or 2 to start seeing things change. Some people get cyno some dont, theres plenty of Threads on R2R and reefCentral about it. We saw a slight improvement in using it.
I have seen the threads, and it seems some people get the cyano, some of them don't. I honestly don't think the growth I got (if indeed was from acropower)it's worth battling cyano.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
This is y I don't really add anything to my tank other than the essential 3 cal/alk/mag all the other stuff or a hit or mis these products work for some people and for some it don't I and to fix the issue after adding these products is a big pita gl hope u clear up the algy issue .......The essential 3 and my metal halide and some renegade skill and a little patience

Last edited:

frag apple

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on kz amino acid HC and coral vitalizer best products on the market! I used acropower for 2 years and didn't have any problem using it in any tank I've had! the benefits are there for long term use of acropower! if don't think it worth anything and feel you want a amino acid and coral food that works, spend the extra money and go to the kz products! or collect your fishes crap and bottle it!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: