leeit2me

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Here is my project of a ATS that hangs on side of my stand. It's a water fall type ATS.

Using 6 red and 2 blue LED's for the lighting. Led's are on both side of the scrubber.
Screen size is 5 by 10 inches.

Using my GFO reactor pump which is tee off to the ATS. I feel it's kind of weak for the flow to the ATS. Will come up with another way to feed it, but for now it will help the break in period. Enjoy the pics.

leeit2me

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
just want to update this post, since it's been up and running for awhile now. This scrubber has been kicking butt with growing algae. Here are some photo's of the end product.

Anyone up for some algae salad?? :dead1:

leeit2me

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
thank you!

Brick-brothers:
I have spent about 50bucks in material. (still have acrylic left over). Some items like pvc pipes and bulkheads I have already.

5thChorseman:
Actually I haven't tested my water over a year...... But, my tank did crash when my doser OD cal/alk/vinger all the same time. :( but now it's slowly coming back. I sure don't have any green hair algae in my display tank. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: