Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Two things- there are many flasher wrasses that are similar in appearance, but not identical. I doubt you found a red tail flasher P. rubricaudalis for $30 as they are fairly uncommon and typically command 3 or 4 x that price. Still, many $30 flasher wrasses are gorgeous and I have no doubt yours is too.

Yes you can add more than one flasher, and yes they will fight, but that is when they flash to each other:) It is rarely more than colorful displays. I'd also suggest finding some females which adds to the show.

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
He's awesome Randy. I've been looking for one since I saw this pic on the web.
12-red-tail-flasher1.jpg

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Mike when I first met u I had a bio cube and hated sps lol as soon as i saw ur tank it in all sincerity changed my life i was blown away i couldn't believe my eyes that u had all those corals grown out looked like a real reef now I'm running a 220 ! Hopefully one day it will be half as nice as urs I'd be thrilled!

mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
That is one beautiful fish Randy. I'm going to keep my eye out for one. Btw does it require a sand bed?
I run bb.

Also your sps are looking good, do you ever frag any? If so we need to talk..lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: