Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Thanks to the guys at AV

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409524540.752075.jpg

Got a pair crescent tail wrasses eating in acclimation box pretty stunning wrasse

Also got amazing deal on 2 radions gen3 pro

Thanks guys

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I got lucky came in one day and there they where really stunning pair right now they r still in an acclimation box in the tank they r eating and getting used to there new neighbors
I'm worried about my naoki as he is the boss and can be a pita today when I get home Ill release them and they r on there own ! If the naoki really gives chase ill turn lights out for a day or 2

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Thanks so the naoki chased the male quite a bit but so far so good I'll keep my eye on them with all the wrasses I've added Usually things settle in a few days so I'm keeping my fingers crossed if I see a chance to grab the naoki while he's sleeping or eating I will but should be ok he ignored the female so that's good cause she is small

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
No sign the male so far today this part is so nerve wracking when buying expensive fish
The female popped out to eat hope he comes out soon fingers crossed damn naoki and whip fin fairy wanna kill them right now but I've added a bunch of wrasses and things usually settle down in 2-3 days just nervous cause didn't even catch a peak of him today

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: