nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
In our facility, we specialize in fabricating custom aquariums, frag tanks, reef ready aquariums, and sumps. Our products, made only with domestic cell cast acrylic is stronger than glass, weighs less, and has better insulation than glass. Choose from our list of products or have our experts customize an acrylic aquarium for your home or business.​

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 705

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
The new website looks awesome. Looks like you guys are almost ready to start shipping. Since you guys are offering a guarantee/warranty on your orders now does that mean we all get the warranty/guarantee now? Or is that just for internet sales?

cono

Stopped by the NEW store last night and WOW ITS BIG ....REALLY TO MUCH to look at .....this will be the place to take your kids for a visit much better than the Brooklyn aquarium ....lol
It's just mouth dropping of how many fish and the selection they have ...and they aren't even fully stocked yet .......this is the place to go to for everything

Good luck Ralf I'll be there as soon as I get everything with my tank the way I want it to be

nellynel21

Advanced Reefer
The new website looks awesome. Looks like you guys are almost ready to start shipping. Since you guys are offering a guarantee/warranty on your orders now does that mean we all get the warranty/guarantee now? Or is that just for internet sales?

Only for internet

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: