tonysreef

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys I am looking for some type of easy going coral to lay down on my sand bed...I have a lot of space and tired of seeing it empty..what do u guys think I should decarate it with...I currently have a 29 biocube stock lighting, intank media and sump with a korolla power head.

Thanks

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I've kept all the corals that I've listed under power compacts. Water quality will be more important. This thread is posted in the sps forum. You will get a better response if a mod moves this to the beginner forum.

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I was running the stock biocube good with the 2 36W power compacts. Zoas grew, I had a orange plate, and a ton of mushrooms on the sandbed. I now have changed the lighting to LEDs however I take rubble rock, put zoanthids on it, and now have mini colonies of zoas there. Chalices also like being on the sand bad. If you have a goby though it will be a constant pain of siphoning sand off anything on your sand bed. I got tired of doing it every morning and got rid of my yellow watchman.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: