Yariel0527

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
very nice display, could you give us some information on it? Lighting stocking age equipment?

Here we go. The tank its miracles 280g I called a 300g just because it has an external overflow that holds around 30g its hooked with a 120g that I converted to my sump (it was my previous tank) all together plumbed with a Reeflo black fin pump. This pump takes care of all of the reactors in my tank ( Calcium, GFO, Carbon) it also recirculate water back to the fist chamber where the skimmer is.
Lightning ATI Power Module 8x80w.
Skimmer SRO 5000 INT
Calcium reactor SRO 5000 DUAL
GFO/Carbon MR1 reactors by next reef
Kalkwasser stirrer by Barraquatic System
All of it controlled by an apex lite.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Awesome system!!!

Can u tell us about the spotted file fish pair ? R they causing any issues for ur sps??
I also love angel fish in a reef but recently I'm really digging butterfly fish and considering risking adding 2 saddleback

Yariel0527

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love my File fish I bought the from a friend that ordered them from Live aquaria they are a mated pair from the red sea they live under my red table one of the biggest corals in my tank they eat small pellets, ova and baby brine so they wouldn't damage anything they nip very often under the red table but so far they haven't cause any damage to it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: