ValorG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
Heres the Pics I entered in. Hopefully this piece still qualifies. More yellow in person :3

35lc101.jpg

nbrh53.jpg

205uqdx.jpg

25fujvt.jpg

p0ky1.jpg

Last edited:

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
yeah my other frags where to tall it shouldnt matter how big the frag is if they judge it right. with people like you and i obviously your frag will end up being 2/3 times bigger than mine so there should be some sort of curve appointed when grading. so much for a 1" + frag you can see its like 1/2 to 3/4 in lol but it is nice good luck buddy

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
That's it! I'm getting rid of this damn Radium and getting 10 kessils for my tank :)
That piece looks awesome Valor! I have to enter something for this contest. I'll get the details later.

ValorG

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
263   0   0
yeah my other frags where to tall it shouldnt matter how big the frag is if they judge it right. with people like you and i obviously your frag will end up being 2/3 times bigger than mine so there should be some sort of curve appointed when grading. so much for a 1" + frag you can see its like 1/2 to 3/4 in lol but it is nice good luck buddy
They did say that timing was a factor in winning. But yeah they probably will put in a curve. It is the first time theyre doing this so anything is possible till they learn how to do it right.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: