• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

N

NYAQUARIA

A New Batch Of Frags Just In.....

Starting at 29.99
Purple and green Tort. :eek:
Blue and pink milli. :D
Purple slimer

Powder blue stag. :eek:
Green w\purple polyp stag. ;)
Green birds nest :eek:
Turqouise stag.

Thanx,
Sal

bigmanny

Sal,
Is the powder blue stag the same as the one in the show tank? If it is save me one I'll be in on Sunday. Also are any of these ORA frags?

N

NYAQUARIA

Yes Manny, it is the same stag Finally. The torts and the green birds nest are orignally from ORA. I do have red and green with a purple rim Gonipora
also some really nice encrusting blue and yellow w\blue polyp monti and some green confusa,Teardrop maxima and bright green and red blasto wellsi
Thanx,
Sal

N

NYAQUARIA

Yes Manny, it is the same stag Finally. The torts and the green birds nest are orignally from ORA. I do have red and green with a purple rim Gonipora
also some really nice encrusting blue and yellow w\blue polyp monti and some green confusa,Teardrop maxima and bright green and red blasto wellsi
Thanx,
Sal

P

Pedro

Just got back from your store. I must say it was worth the drive. Now i know where to go from now on. I was very impressed by the selection and their health. Too bad my tank is only a 75gal, otherwise i would have gone for broke.

I highly recommend that you guys go check out the store. Can't wait to go back.

Sal,
I bought a black and greyish looking cucumber, can you please give me a positive Id on it. I want to look it up.

Thanks.

[ May 16, 2004, 11:09 PM: Message edited by: Pedro ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: