• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

EL_DANTE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I concur. Thanks for everything Ken. Reading through the boards, I've noticed that this Southdown stuff is hard to come by; and the cup of sand was full life...thanks a million. I must admit though, you don't live in the most accessible place in the world. I got seriously lost in that maze of low lighting and non-existent signs. I really have no idea how I finally made it out that labyrinth; but I did, and set everything up. Looked like mud when I was done at about 3am, but it was cleared up by morning. Can't wait to get home and just stare and some weird shaped rocks. Go figure. I think this is the start to a long road of time invested in this hobby.

Xtrakritical

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by EL_DANTE:
set everything up. Looked like mud when I was done at about 3am, but it was cleared up by morning.
Do reefers have no track of time...
3am? dude that is morning! lol
Be prepared to sleep in spurts(mostly @ ur desk!)
sleeper.gif

EL_DANTE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey XTra, thanks a lot for the hook up. I dropped the sand in and added some more SouthDown. As graceful as I tried to drop the sand in, the tank still looked like a mess; but it cleared up by morning. Also, that rock you gave me with whatever was sticking out of it, opened up. Looks pretty nice considering everything in my tank is pretty boring...for now. Huge shout out to Ken and Xtra for giving me a great start. I owe you guys. Thanks a lot!!!

EL_DANTE

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Xtra,

Thanks man. Let me know and I'll head over there in a flash. I looked up what an Athelia is, and I must say it looks pretty hott (considering all I really have in there is some rock and a boring fish swiming around). Your tupper thing is well and safe; I'll make sure to bring it. Let me know when's the best time for me to swing by.
Thanks a lot.

-Al

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: