Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Okay guys Looking for help from the SPS dominated tank runners looking to get a good food what does everyone suggest I've tried Reef nutrition, and Rods reef didn't like rods reef to much so is there anything else that you guys are using that you have great success with and also how many times and what times do you feed

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Feed your fish well. Personally, I wouldn't mess around with feeding sps unless you are very experienced at controlling nutrients. Many folks don't feed their sps dominated reefs anything special ( myself included) and they do just fine as long as you have a decent fish population that you feed regularly.

If you are going to go this route, RN oyster feast is good and I'm told reefroids is also excellent though I have no direct experience with it.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I think a lot of people get hung up on trying to feed everything and you end up doing more harm than good. With SPS, less is more. I started using reef pearls and have been seeing really good results. Besides feeding my fish and LPS/softies, the only thing I add for the SPS now is pearls. I've been feeding it to my blueberry gorgonian and I'm pretty sure I am starting to see tissue growth.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: