Aquarium Village

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Good Morning

We are getting in 14 boxes of fish today from a few countries. The fish will arrive in the afternoon. We are also getting in a large delivery of ESV products including the 200 Gallon mix. A lot of the sale has been pre-sold but there should be a good amount left.

Thanks for looking

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It's Dofleina armata. I have 2 in my home tank. They burrow into the sand during the peak light hours and emerge and fully expand when only the blue lights are on. They have glued them selves on my bottom glass . I can't find much about them but these guys, and I would doubt they are photosynthetic. They are extremely sticky and eat krill, silversides and even mysis.

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It's Dofleina armata. I have 2 in my home tank. They burrow into the sand during the peak light hours and emerge and fully expand when only the blue lights are on. They have glued them selves on my bottom glass . I can't find much about them but these guys, and I would doubt they are photosynthetic. They are extremely sticky and eat krill, silversides and even mysis.

Thanks Andy. Are they still in stock?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: