Domboski

No Coral Here
I don't usually offer Pre-Orders but here you go. Some of the prices are ridiculously cheap. Fish and Inverts are included.

The order will be placed at 12PM this Wednesday (August 24th). Pick up will be on the 25th in Manhattan (Chelsea - 23rd and 8th) or Clifton, NJ (07013). Special arrangements can be made but they must be made prior to order.

If you don't show to pick up your fish or inverts without calling me they go to someone else and you wont be refunded. All sales are final except if for some reason your fish doesn't ship or arrives lifeless you will be refunded.

All money must be paypal'd to [email protected] prior to the 12pm EST August 24th deadline.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

P.S. I WILL QT YOUR FISH FOR AN EXTRA FEE. ASK ME HOW MUCH IF INTERESTED

Download the attached for prices and availability

Attachments

• Pre-Order.pdf
    202.6 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:

jun_crack333

Experienced Reefer

do you have blue green chromis? and put me down for a medium clown tang ..... and maybe a small yellow tang if i get the money by then but a clown tang definately and if u get chromis please let me kno asap

Hey Dom. Would you do the TriColor Fairy Wrasse Male Md rather than the lubbock that you owe me? lmk. Also, I will be PP for the following

Pigmy Angel (Car.)
Centropyge Flavianda
$24.00

and

Christmas Wrasse True S/M (Haw
Halichoeres ornatissumus
$25.00

Ninja

Experienced Reefer
Hi Dom, I'm interested in two helfrichi fire fish. Would you need my tank's water to qt them? I also want a wrasse and will pick one by tonight. It's my first time ordering from you- let me know where to paypal.

Last edited:

Domboski

No Coral Here
Hi Dom, I'm interested in two helfrichi fire fish. Would you need my tank's water to qt them? I also want a wrasse and will pick one by tonight. It's my first time ordering from you- let me know where to paypal.

I do not need your water unless you want me to test it to make sure everything is cool. I QT for parasites and make sure they are eating well. PayPal goes to [email protected]

Thanks!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: