Rating - 100%
20   0   0
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:shhh:

http://hartford.craigslist.org/zip/213328684.html

Metal Halide High Bay Light fixtures

Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-09-28, 9:26AM EDT

We have approximatly 190- 400 w metal halide high bay plug in fixtures with bulbs. Less than 10 years old. Free to good home. Available in October sometime. You'll have to pick them up. Can take all or some of them.

• this is in or around Newington

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
guys, my apologies for the confusion, but I didint post this on craigslist. I came across the listing on craigslist and wanted to make sure people from MR got in on the action.

The only detail I kow about this are wha's listed. I've emailed the person for more information and to reserve one for myself.

Jared2

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
How much heat is generated by them? My acryilc tank has a non-removable acrylic top support. Would it melt this? I assume it would have to be suspended above it. If so, my cover is also acrylic so the back of the light would be close to that as well.

Craig

120 Club Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
the person that posted is [email protected]. she just got back to me on my inquiry

have learned that they are all 2 feet by 3.5 feet. do a google search for highbay fixtures to see what they look like.

this is all the info i have

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: