kgoldy

Advanced Reefer
I'm not even kidding. I'm really interested in one of these things, but want to see it with my own eyes first. It's about the only way I'll manage to get it for Christmas... for myself. Haha.

My pickup has a standard 110 watt power supply... I'm sure I could find a few tanks to throw in the back of the truck.

This is completely feasible if they see this message in time to send out a unit via FedEx Saturday delivery.

Thanks to all of you for your interest!

While I would love to give all of you the opportunity to see the RENEW? and STORM? units in action at this swap, unfortunately we won't be able to do this for a couple reasons.

The main reason is because we recently went on back order, hopefully only until next week now with a little luck: but right now we simply don't have any to send!

Second, just as importantly, Genesis Reef Systems would be banned from Manhattan Reefs forever, and rightly so in my opinion! It just isn't fair to MR or to other vendors at the swap if another vendor shows their products at the event without purchasing space or a table.

I'll be sure to let you all know as soon as we have the systems back in stock and ready to ship. Hey, you know what - as a way to thank you for your patience we'll give everyone free ground shipping on any RENEW? or STORM? order placed in December! Simply enter the code MR-1211 during checkout and it'll be on its way.

Have a great day,
Kevin

Last edited:

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
That's a good one - I like the quick wit! By the way, that's a great avatar photo.

LOL, I try!

That is one of my clowns.

But honestly I am very interested in your system. I think updating your website with more functional information would be helpful. I have on a couple of occassions saw your ad on the top of this screen and I clicked on it, but felt myself lost on seeing actual information.

I lost interest in having to actually go out and find more information!

I think updating your website with more functional information would be helpful.

You couldn't be more right. We're actually shooting and editing some video right now and hope to have it on our website late this year or early next. It is a series of videos from the simple installation of a float valve all the way up through setup and detailed operation of the RENEW? and STORM? systems.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: