cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Ha because my Neptune controller broke and I had ordered this for something else and needed it in a pinch.

Im afraid the helfrichi is probably gone but my clowns and perchlet seem ok and my 3 bubble tips are looking better.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
So this morning I found my one remaining helfrichi in the back chamber of the AIO. That space is really small and packed with equipment and rubble rock. I couldn't do anything as I had to get to work however tonight I was able to rescue him. I also took at all the rubble and the return cleaned them and siphoned out the back. I wish I still had both but am relieved I found this guy in time!

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
RIP to my high fin perchlet. I fed his favorite today but couldn't stick around. I hope at least he got to enjoy a last meal. I found (half of) him in the overflow. He was looking a little weak the past few days and my guess is the shrimp got to him after he died and he floated up. Man Im really bummed I loved that fish :(

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Pygmy I ordered pm me if you want one as I am going to be getting another. He ate mysis and I think that may be why he died because with my work schedule didn't really have time and was just doing pellets. The pom pom I don't feed but to be honest I rarely see it but then again other people have reported always seeing theirs.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I woke up to my last remaining helfrichi dried up on the floor :( I love these fish but can't seem to figure them out. I have a top the only thing that I can think of is today was water change day and maybe I waited too long. I am really frustrated and discouraged right now. Whats weird is I woke up last night, thinking something was wrong, and turned the light on to check on everything however didn't see anything wrong and went back to bed.

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I am sad to announce that this tank was broken down today. However it went to a great fellow reefer here on MR so the legacy will live on. It was a really difficult decision to part with it and right at the end was having serious second thoughts but I know it went to a good home. Custom King does excellent work and his AIO systems are just a pleasure.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: