batt600

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 90%
27   3   0
I just bought a Canon powershot SX150is , its a great camera but dont know how to take close pic of my sps . when i zoom in it not focusing on the coral . I know the camera can take great pics , what settings should i use . Need help from the camera pros

cowfish

Psycho-ologist
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Zoom will only work if you are a certain distance from the object; the greater the magnification, the greater the distance needed, between you and the object, in order for the camera to focus.

CONSTANTNE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Shooting in RAW is definitely necessary. Like others have said, even on macro setting there is a minimum distance you can be from the subject. I would even try staying away from zooming too much especially if its a digital zoom and not optical.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
All the photos I have been posting up come from a firend of mine, she does work for ebay selling stuff and she knows how to take amazing photos with a old camera that has a twist lens other then that I am lost with taking pictures.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: