Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
We are extremely excited to expand our tang sale to now include both large and extra large Purple Tangs!!! This sale will only be available while supplies last and these prices are unbelievable!

Large Purple Tangs only $49.99 !!!!! (normally $139.99)
Extra Large Purple Tangs only $69.99 !!! (normally $189.99)

Hawaiian Yellow Tangs only $13.99 !!!!
Powder Blue Tangs only $14.99 !!!!

Attachments

• purple_tang_2_23_06.jpg
    purple_tang_2_23_06.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 981
  • Zebrasoma_xanthurum2.jpg
    Zebrasoma_xanthurum2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 607
They so low cuz u definitely gonna need a quarantine tank. Most of the fish were really sick. I was there earlier and the powder blues were cover with ich I ask the guy if he had more cuz they look sick. His answer blew me away!!!!

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
They so low cuz u definitely gonna need a quarantine tank. Most of the fish were really sick. I was there earlier and the powder blues were cover with ich I ask the guy if he had more cuz they look sick. His answer blew me away!!!!

+1 worse part is the filtration for ALL the tanks are all linked and every fish showed signs of ich

Attachments

• IMG_20150828_212558.jpg
    IMG_20150828_212558.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 554

Pets Aquatic

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Good morning Reefer4eva & Arnaldo24

Yes. There were 4 fish that had ick. We were short staffed that day and didn't see they needed attention and quarantine.

That has been resolved and the fishies are now receiving proper care to address their problem.

We wish to invite you back into our store so we may explain our setup. All commercial aquarium shops, have a setup such as ours.

We have some pretty high tech equipment and ofcourse all of our systems have high end, commercial grade UV systems.

There are actually 4 separate systems. Not all are connected. When importing fish from all over the world, there will be some that don't display initial illnesses. Hence we quarantine and treat them all before they are entered into our systems. Still it's not even a 100 percent guarantee that we caught whatever ailed them, even if treated. Some illnesses are dormant and surface at a later time. As you saw with our Asfar Angel.

Some of our fishies have traveled several thousand miles to get here. They're stressed and that's when things may go wrong.

We do apologize for not catching that sooner but rest assured that had been addressed.

You didn't mention what the comment was that blew you away. Can you elaborate? Who was assisting you?

Please stop by and speak to Marcello or Alan so we may further clarify and explain how we run our tanks and equipment.

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
By no means am I nor Arnaldo here to bash your store our only problem was walking into the store for the first time with excitement of possibly buying fish at way below even discounted prices on some highly looked after prized fish only to be disappointed with the amount of fish that had ich in multiple tanks.as far as the layout of the store and the customer service you guys are on point..I only wish that the fish where healthy enough to purchase.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: