Rating - 100%
90   0   0

This thread is for discussion of technical issues related to the Reefs iOS App.

The App is available for FREE through the Apple iTunes App Store. You can download the app here:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/reefs/id337679831?mt=8#

The App works on the following systems:

• iPhone 3GS
  • iPhone 4
  • iPhone 4S
  • iPad 1,2,3 (New)
  • iPod Touch

The app does NOT require a Reefs.com user account in order to function, however in order to use certain features like Forums, Chat, and Reefs.me, you will need to enter your login credentials. Credentials are entered in the Forum section.

----------------------------------------------------------
Current Version: 3.1
----------------------------------------------------------

Known Issues

• Upon app upgrade, some devices may experience an app crash when first launching the app. Restarting your phone will resolve the issue.
  • Some phones may experience a crash of the app every time the app is opened. To resolve this, you should delete the app from the phone, redownload/reinstall the app from the App Store, and relaunch. This will resolve all known issues.
  • Photos within the Coral and Fish Databases may appear to be of low quality. Beginning in version 3.2 we will enable higher resolution photos for certain items and gradually upgrade all images
If you have any problems related to the app, please feel free to post here and we will address the problems as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Bry17nyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I have downloaded the app three times and it still crashes and now something shows up saying " this forum is either restricting access from reefs or the installed reef plugin is not working. Please contact the forum administrator."

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Yes, my info is already filled out but I still have to login

Mine is too, so I hit "log in"

Then I get:

System message
You have entered an invalid username or password. Please enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. You have used 1 out of 5 login attemps. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to log in for 15 minutes.
OK

Then I have to click Login at the bottom left, and type my info in everytime and it works fine...

bayondai

Rating - 100%
117   0   0
I just downloaded the new iOS app and I can't seem to send any pm's. I usually click on the persons user name and it gives me a few options but I can't click on the name. I have an iPhone 5

TommyP

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
I just downloaded the new iOS app and I can't seem to send any pm's. I usually click on the persons user name and it gives me a few options but I can't click on the name. I have an iPhone 5

I have the same problem, I can't click on anyone's name to send them a pm, see their topics or their posts.

Also, have been receiving e-mails saying that my account has been locked due to multiple attempts to log in using an incorrect password...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: