• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
i really would love to get some grass as well, if you guys want to order a bunch and split it up I would DEFINATLY be interested.

kennerd

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trust me when I tell you that you don't need a big culture: stuff grow like wildfire. I have some in my hang-on refugia that gets thinned out every one to two weeks.

My tanks are in Rockland County, so let me know if you would like some. Got a bunch of other hoo-ha for sale/trade, too: gsp, anthelia, monti dig. Just too busy with tax season to field questions.

Rupert: where are you in Westchester? I am 5 miles from the Tappan Zee bridge.

email: [email protected]

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in croton. if you ever cross thge bridge and meet me at the tarryu town train station? I could give yopu one of my MANY types of macro. If I could cover my 10 gallon(SOON TO BE 20) fuge with grass it would look awesome. and have a high surface area filtration and plankton production. like live bio-bale.

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a ton the stuff. it's my belief that keeping onbe kind of calerpa is a SERIOUS mistake. if one species goes sexual and crashes wouldn't you want to have back up? one of my grape calurpas reently crashed, and the other's grew a ton.

Chris

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys for the offers. Maybe next group buy meet I could buy some from anyone willing to sell. I wish i knew someone from long island willing to sell. I really dont want to go the caulerpa route, been reading to much negative stuff on it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: