• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

E

Entacmaea

This reactor is great, but I have since gotten out of the hobby and need to sell it for some needed cash since I may not be setting up another tank for a number of years. I used this unit for only 6 months and took extremely good care of it. It is in excellent conditition except for a little salt corrosion on the brass check valve(on outside, purely cosmetic). Check out this link at M3 for specs and pricing new:

http://www.marine-monsters.com/front/products/kalkreaktor.html

Package includes:
reactor, model 3002, rated for up to 800 gallons.

Ehiem pump, all fittings.

10 lb C02 tank (empty. This tank has my name written on it, but is shiney and new. Some steel wool will take the name right off)

CO2 Econo set-up, with seperate in-line solenoid (if you notice onthe M3 website they suggest setting it up this way over the C02 deluxe set-up for various reasons)

2 of the micro quick disconnect fittings for 1/4 " line (CO2 or water)

Aqualifter "micro" vacuum pump (for feeding the reactor completely bubble free)

2 surgical quality flow control valves

Precision Needle valve, and brass check valve (as mentioned with a little discoloration due to salt water splashes)

I did this right the first time thinking I would use for the next size tank. This is a premiere set-up costing over $700 new. Selling for $500, firm.
If you pick up in Manhhattan, I will give you $25 off. Otherwise, shipping will be on top of the $500, I guess at least $50 because the CO2 tank is heavy.

I also have a 350 watt Won pro heater, new, never used, and some maxi-jet powerheads I will throw in for free.

Drop me an e-mail if you are interested...

Thanks, Peter

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: