• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

LongIslandAndy

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Well, with the warm weather the Koi season has started a little early( Not that I mind, my pond has been opened since St Patrick's day:smile:) Last week we completed our 1100G Koi / Fancy Goldfish system. We have had fish for over a week and they are ready for some homes.

Being a Koi lover for many years, AV has decided to take a more responsible position when it comes to what kind of Koi we will sell. We are currently using Blackwater Creek Koi for your pond grade fish, these are Koi of Japanese ancestry that are domestically bred. They are very colorful and healthy and also inexpensive. We have also opened an account with Kodama Koi which provides a different quality of Koi that are bred in Japan and housed in Hawaii. These fish will have the distinguished patterns and colors associated with Japanese fish . These fish are more expensive and would run from $ 40-$500 depending on the fish.

It is very important to know where your Koi are being bought. Since the onset of KHV (Koi Herpes Virus) you are playing Russian Roulette buying fish from unpredictable sources. There are many Koi that reach the public from Asia and other countries that do not have the same controls in place as the two dealers we are getting our Koi from.

We will also be carrying Blackwater Creek food, which is constantly rated as one of the best quality foods on the market at an affordable price

I have attached a few not so great pictures and links from the sites we will be buying from

http://www.kodamakoifarm.com/lover/start.php
http://www.koisale.com/

Any questions, ask away!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2199.jpg
    IMG_2199.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 597
  • IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_2189.jpg
    IMG_2189.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 344

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: