NYGiants84

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Not to hijack but heres my new Mcosckers Flashwer I just got... I love the colors on him! Purchased through Divers Den

Attachments

• mw.jpg
    mw.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 275
Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
Flasher wrasses are fantastic, but you NEED a TIGHT fitting lid and relatively calm tank mates. There are dozens of species that can be mixed and they run the gamut from affordable to very expensive. They can be delicate and shy at first. If you try them, I'd recommend an in-tank acclimation box for a few days before introduction.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
Thanks for the advice. If I ever come across the ones mentioned in this thread I definitely will. That mccoskers is awesome also. I gotta keep my eyes and ears open. I prefer the yellow amd red. Awesome

Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
I need to find some of those. The least expensive ones to start with. I imagine the more colorful the more expensive?

Most decent LFS will have Carpenters and Filamented on a regular basis. You can get some really pretty ones that are not expensive. Price has more to do with location and frequency of collection though many of the less common ones are shockingly beautiful.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Mike I have one, got him as a juvenile and finally started to grow into a real bells wrasse. Lost the first one on shipping, supposedly very hard to keep in captivity but so far so good. You are welcome to stop by and see him he is something to look at with all the colors he is starting to show.

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Joe I have to make time to stop and check your tank...I did the same with a juvi Rhomboid which starting to color up nicely as well//
B-ridge ..I have well over a dozen wrases and more than half of them are flasher and fairys ......x2 on Randy's info on them..here are two of my favorites...
P. Carpenteri

C. Condei

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
when my beauty was alive...best pic i have - very fast swimmer! i miss him. and a male flame in right background and female solorensis on left.

Attachments

• rtf1.jpg
    rtf1.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: