Rjukan

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a pet store that sells black worms around here? Ideally in NJ I guess, but Brooklyn and Manhattan would be ok too.

I've got 2 cultures of white worms going pretty strong, but I would like to add some variety to the live foods I feed my fish.

Rjukan

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Do these worms contain any other beneficial substances than white worms?

I feed them for the beneficial gut bacteria that PaulB swears by. Idk, I'm an old school aquarist, and black worms was always something good to feed your fish.
I guess I also like the variety of foods the fish get to eat. I'm feeding on rotation: Rods, Reef Frenzy, Spirulina Brine cubes, PE Mysis, Formula 2 pellets, white worms, and black worms.

SashaWebster

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed them for the beneficial gut bacteria that PaulB swears by. Idk, I'm an old school aquarist, and black worms was always something good to feed your fish.
I guess I also like the variety of foods the fish get to eat. I'm feeding on rotation: Rods, Reef Frenzy, Spirulina Brine cubes, PE Mysis, Formula 2 pellets, white worms, and black worms.
Nice.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: