MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
I use to directly feed them,but it’s too much work…..once a week I make a chum of Benepets, ReefRoids and the whole Reef Blizzard line sometimes with selcon or vitamins broadcast feeding the tank. I have fourteen different species of Torches and for me It definitely helps with color and growth. The only drawback is a spike in nutrients for a day or two.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nova23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use to directly feed them,but it’s too much work…..once a week I make a chum of Benepets, ReefRoids and the whole Reef Blizzard line sometimes with selcon or vitamins broadcast feeding the tank. I have fourteen different species of Torches and for me It definitely helps with color and growth. The only drawback is a spike in nutrients for a day or two.

Have you tried to feed individually each one? And if so have you seen any difference in growth/color?

Nova23

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did with a turkey baster when I only had a couple…now it’s just to time consuming so I broadcast feed now…..BUT nothing beats good stable water quality,flow and lighting.

Did you see any difference between the two methods?

shinylights

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amino acid broadcast feeding and then in with the pellets I feed fish as I’m feeding the fish, I make sure to drop a little bit extra on my lps. I noticed a difference in hammers but not torches

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: