BBB

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ahh icic.. so this is why when i went in for the first time you guys seemed to be setting up, and didnt have much in stock. this explains alot lol
I have no complaints with AV, even when i went in they were in the middle of clean up, and preparing tanks. i spoke to them over the phone before i went they were very friendly, knowledgeable, and most of all willing to help rather then "sell". When i got there i have to admit i was a bit disappointed but saw the potential to come, hence what i meant by explains alot. However i was very pleased with the service they showed me what they had, helped me right away, had my clean up crew rdy, mentioned the MR discount (before i could,upon hearing from a friend) and applied it after talking to (i believe it was rich sitting on the computer on well, what looked like MR! lol)
SO, overall very pleased as of now enough so that i will be going soon to look at their clams!(probably right after this post, around when they open LOL) and probably switch over to AV as my main store.
not to bash on fishtown but my friends and i have continously gone to fishtown over the span of now about 4 yrs, possibly more. and their service has been terrible(its a bit better if you go with a girl for some reason not even joking, well for my experiences), even when not busy its sometimes impossible to get help, their answer to most questions are "o dont worry itll be fine", my buddy has tried again and again to apply for a job there which he is probably more knowledgeable then some of these guys at fishtown(personal opinion tho)
but anyways,
yea overall experience def goes to AV, for me its not matter of distance either but, Im pretty much right smack in the middle between fishtown and AV anyways

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: