chasesng

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Wife says no holes in ceiling or wall.

So any good ideas for hanging lights over a tank WITHOUT hAnging from ceiling?

I've been searching on line and tried word searches here but haven't found anything. Most of the led units are hangers so I'm trying to figure out how to rig something over the tank......doesn't have to look great just not like frankenstein.

Tx

Alex

Pretzel in Orange M&M
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
Wife says no holes in ceiling or wall.

So any good ideas for hanging lights over a tank WITHOUT hAnging from ceiling?

I've been searching on line and tried word searches here but haven't found anything. Most of the led units are hangers so I'm trying to figure out how to rig something over the tank......doesn't have to look great just not like frankenstein.

Tx

If you were closer I have two light trees that I'm not using, if your interested drop me a PM.

chasesng

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
this is why i luv MR

daddyreefer...thats awesome. just what i was hoping for. i've got sh&*tloads of pipe in the garage from an old boat awning frame. i could "borrow" a bender from home depot and the cutter from a friend.

alex....i'll drop u a pm. tx much for the offer.

I'm currently in a 30g oceanic cube. But i've decide i prefer the long shape so i've got a 30 long (36x12x15) with stand in the basement that i picked up on MR. the lighting is the only thing left to nail down.

alot of the fun, for me anyway, is piecing this together on the cheap. so that means used led. hence the probable need for the hanger...unless i can find an inexpensive fixture on brackets.

thanks everyone....

ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
or go to home depot and buy pipe in electrical section and then bend it with tool that is layiing next to those pipes 90 degree and cut it to size and that should do it and its cheap enough all angles are there if you dont want to bend it and its strong as well thanks hope it works for you

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: