duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
My 5 year old bangaii cardinal is huge. I was thinking of getting him a friend but no one sells them any where close to his size. What the possibility that he will destroy a new smaller cardinal? I thinking it will kill it but getting some input from my MR boys and girls :)

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
I started with two similar sizes cardinals. After reaching full size they began making eggs. The male died after because I wasn't prepared and I'm guess he didn't eat enough before carrying the eggs then became weak. I bought two small cardinals and the female paired with one of them within a weeks time. The other was killed off. The size difference is large but she tolerates her new partner. Been together since November 2011

fancy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
if anyone is interested i have an orbic cardinal about 4inch eats like a pig you can have for free i am in orange nj and can prob meet in the city problem is i cant catch the lil sucker, i can email pics if anybody likes im having trouble uploading them here.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: