Rating - 100%
36   0   1
So i previously had previously purchased 2 true percs and one bailed. Ao i decided to get two more but ended up gettinf 2 of a different kind. What i was expecting was for the one Already in the tank tonstart nipping at one of the two new ones, but some how the 3 are swimming together most of the time in sync possibly with one straggeling off but returning. Any thoughts?

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
The only thing I got was you have one true percu and two different clowns. What are the two other clowns. How big or small are they? What size tank? If you put more clowns in less likely they would fight. Having odd number could leave two to pair. One would be left out. Clowns are best if you pair two in a tank. But have seen tanks with plenty of clowns but size of tank will play a role most of time.

Bulldog5

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I had 2 black ice clowns in my 34 gallon and upgraded to a 125. A few members help with this cause I wanted to add more clown. They told me to only add new clowns to the 125 at the same time I added my old clowns. Try to add one to my 34 and it didn't work out had to give him away. But now in my 125 have have 3 of the clown and they get along great. The black ice clowns are much bigger then my other clown but they r friends from what I see. I did have 4 clown (2 fancy clowns) at first but one died no due anyone picking on him he jump one night after having him with everyone for about a month, but he also got along with everyone. The only time I see the bigger ones pick on the little guy is when they r eating if he getting in the way of the big boys they chase home away. Other member told me that if the tank is big there is a chance to add more and hope they stay on different sides of the tank but I didn't want to chance it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: