ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
he got into a scuffle with a kole tang. do you think he needs to be in a hospital tank? I dont want to stress him out more....

Attachments

• DSC07160.JPG
    DSC07160.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 183
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
I think he will heal on its own ,but if the kole tang keeps attacking him ,you may have a died fish soon .Ide keep an eye out on them ,if they keep it up ,youll have no choice but to remove one .

what size tank are they in ?

Last edited:
D

DEEPWATER

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
180 gal with only 2 tangs ,,,shees that kole tang has some serious issues :lol2:

try moving the rock around abit ,if its not too much work .

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
i think the pbt tried to flex some muscle & the kole was not having it. two kids with switch blades souldnt be in the same hood

ireefny

Rating - 97.4%
37   1   0
I hate to say it, but I think the only way a tang is getting out of my tank is in a body bag. I have never caught anything in that darn trap.

jbaez2283

damein
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
you should put it in a hospital tank so u could medicaid because i had two blues and 1 did the same thing and the wounded the other, then a week later it got bigger and deeper then died

Last edited:

NRA223

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I hate to say it, but I think the only way a tang is getting out of my tank is in a body bag. I have never caught anything in that darn trap.

I used a piece of eggcrate to get my psycho Clown out of my tank. I trapped him in the front, right corner of my tank, then used a small net to get him.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: