• naso tang

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

125reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
ive thrown around alot of ideas for my 125 and everything seems perfect but i wanted to add 1 last medium fish for my tank.i want your opinions on which 1 to get.i have a non aggressive system so these are the fish i always wanted butnever owned.powder blue tang,naso tang and a foxface.now i have had success with many hard to keep species.ive owned queen anthias that survived for 3 years and some other species that lived for many years so the powder blue shouldnt be an issue.right now i have 1 blue throat,2 clowns,some cardinals,3 differnt wrasses and a copperband which is 4 years old and counting.i would like to have all three but 1 would be great

T

THEDLO

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
i have a noso! and hes the best! lol powders are very ich prone, and foxfaces bite other fish when they get agressive(i had one)

125reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   2   0
no tangs.only planning on 1 more fish.im not really into tangs except these 2 species.i also read on liveaquaria that foxfaces are reef safe with caution.i dont know of any coral or invertebrates they may eat.

T

THEDLO

Rating - 0%
0   2   0
do the naso!!!!! lol they're amazing fish, and they're very hardy!

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
If you have the experience then get the Powder Blue, keep in mind they are prone to get Ich especially if housed with a lot of tank mates.Next is the Blond Naso Tang.The Blond Naso have yellow on the back an active swimmer another beautifull, very hardy fish.

Last edited:

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
with over 1000 members and all i got were 10 replys.come on im very undecided and all will fit my aquarium i would just like some help
If 1000 members replied you would still be undecided as far as i see.Get a Naso Tang for crying out loud it will live longer.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
see now you see the pros and cons powder blues are prettier but ich prone naso are nice but get very big and will probably outgrow your 125 they can get 18" and the powder blues are 1/2 that at max. If you don't plan on upgrading I would not advise the Naso.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
like i said ive had expierence with sesitive fish.
Yeah, we all know you have experience with sensitive fishes, whatever that means but i think we all would like to know how the fish does. And maybe share your technique. Besides we helped you with your decision ,i personally lost a very beautifull specimen a few years ago in a 125 gal.

mqur1963

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
i have powder blue 5 inch bland naso 5 inch hippo 7 inch and 3 inch powder brown and 4 inch 6 inch puple tang 4 inch yellow tang no issues just feed them daily nori with garlic sok

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: