Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I never sold anything from my tank or bought something from someone else that I can remember. But if anyone wants something,I will give it to them for free which I guess is why I have never had a problem.

Except for typing of course. :cool:
arm.jpg

PippaSutherland

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, honestly, you can say as much as you want that people are wildly infuriating their stupidity, but it does not change anything), we are all different, but some really unbearable!

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
This drives me crazy more about my boat that reefing. About a dozen times over the years I invited reefers to come on my boat for a collecting trip and I think only twice people showed up after they made plans to come.

A boat is a big expense and when I am expecting company I stock it with food, beer wine etc, gas it up, clean it, uncover it, re arrange my plans etc. Then at the last minute many people say, Oh well I didn't know I had to bring my Mother N Law to her canista class, My dog has fleas, I got a canker sore or I can't find my make up. :confused:

Galantra

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
This community has changed from before. I cannot stress how many fellow reefers I met in the past the hours I spent just coming to grab one item and end up having long convos. Invites over to check out systems, bbq, or drinks on helping on new builds. Now a days I am amazed at people hungry to hustle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Salted

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree but it goes both ways. Myself and another member I'm friends with have contacted a seller here multiple times trying to buy some items. As I'm sure people are aware you can see when a member was last on by looking at their screen name. This seller has been on multiple times after us posting and has not responded. Why post for sale and not respond? We didn't make low ball offers to be ignored. Each of us posted "I'll take X item at advertised price".

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: