Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
This is really a first for me. I posted an opinion that the freebie thread should be kept open and that thread was deleted, maybe mistakenly? Maybe there was a bad post made in the thread, who knows. Perhaps any mod who deletes a thread could send a quick pm to the op out of courtesy.

Or maybe my eyes are failing and the thread is still there :)

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I pmed chief about it also..it's really not fair that someone new to the site can get such a positive asset to the site removed. I thought the whole point of MR was to "pay it forward" and to help others. That thread was a big help..it helped new reefers build up livestock,others rehome improper impulse buys/ those moving and in need of finding a new home for their stuff. Helped clear closets and garages. The list goes on. So let's stop this non sense and bring back the freebie thread.
:duh:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
The OP requested the freebie thread be closed.

It's done. That one store and his little crybaby son screwed up the first one, you know the one with the 2 letters. This one showed bait and switch, I don't buy the whole mistake thing. Sorry but it is done.

Yes the other thread was deleted, sorry but at the time I was just linking the waaaaaah thread and closing it but figured it would be best to just make it go away. NL you should have received a PM about the deletion but since I was using my phone to send it I may have not waited long enough for the PM to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: