ROGERWILCO357

michigan reefer sps
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it destroyed me lost like 8 large colonies and alot of mini colonies slooowly took months to loose them all and was helplessly watching it unfold I had got injured at work so couldn;t get a QT tank up or anything really bummed out walked away let my son take care of the tank and fish for that 2011 since it was in the basement and couldn't really go up and down the stairs to watch the destruction lol , but better now and tanks all up and running new QT tank , main tank and all equipment so bought some colonies and mini's waiting on 3 more pieces and I will be set for the year ..so I think ..really getting into the chalice and acans might start buying those next to fill the sand bed area along side some clams but won't go there till im done with the sps..I really like these acro's colors are nice got 2 ati pm's one 10x54watt and one 8x80watt not sure which way to go i love the metals on sps for growth but t5's for coloring them up will see anyway lets see some more sps pics

cdamiano

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
154   0   0
Tubs Pink Jade

DSC_1364.jpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah it destroyed me lost like 8 large colonies and alot of mini colonies slooowly took months to loose them all and was helplessly watching it unfold I had got injured at work so couldn;t get a QT tank up or anything really bummed out walked away let my son take care of the tank and fish for that 2011 since it was in the basement and couldn't really go up and down the stairs to watch the destruction lol , but better now and tanks all up and running new QT tank , main tank and all equipment so bought some colonies and mini's waiting on 3 more pieces and I will be set for the year ..so I think ..really getting into the chalice and acans might start buying those next to fill the sand bed area along side some clams but won't go there till im done with the sps..I really like these acro's colors are nice got 2 ati pm's one 10x54watt and one 8x80watt not sure which way to go i love the metals on sps for growth but t5's for coloring them up will see anyway lets see some more sps pics
That's a very nice piece..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm breaking down one of my
Tanks.. It has been to much to maintain
Two large tanks and I don't have room
More corals in my other tank.. So I'm
Looking to get rid of some acros and chalice
And lobos.. If anyone is interested sent
Me a PM with your number.. They are some
Really nice colony's

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Thats because he photos shops the pics and make them more colorful then what they look like in person.. I know i saw his tank in person nice tank but nothing like his pics

Haven't seen his tank in person, but I gotten multiple frags from him that are nice size with phenomenal color. What you get is better than what you see.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Thats because he photos shops the pics and make them more colorful then what they look like in person.. I know i saw his tank in person nice tank but nothing like his pics

So you been to his house seen his tank in person and now you publicly call him out? Really? Perhaps you should PS some of your corals. Might make those LEDs you push look better lmao

ecchybridLE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I wasn't trying to start a war. I mean using photo shop is something a lot of people do. Trying to capture the pop of coral under blue acentics is hard. Taking shots under just halide then using photo shop to add some blue hue or saturation basically represents what you would see under acentics and halides. I just know Chris's corals look pretty much like what u see in the photos even if he used photo shop. And his tank is sick!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: