R27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have a 12G nanocube, my favorite fish is my scooter blenny. So much personality, always out and about. Also love my sexy shrimp, especially when they do their dance :)

R27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I got mine at Fishtown USA in Queens. It was already eating frozen foods. Whenever I feed it, I turn off the pumps and use a turkey baster. Very active fish. I have had it for about 4 months and so far so good :) ***(knock on wood)***. :smash:

hktoez

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I would have to say a tailspot blenny. they're excellent at picking algae and are usually peaceful. They also normally don't get too big. Even though they're small they defend for themselves. My clown tries to pick on him all the time but he flares his jaws and flees the scene. my fav fish yet!

asmaa

No, not Asthma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have a suggestion as to what I can put into my 28gal nano-cube?
I have a pink tail triggerfish, but I know he's too big to be in there :(
Preferably a fish that has some pink? hehe :D

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Anyone have a suggestion as to what I can put into my 28gal nano-cube?
I have a pink tail triggerfish, but I know he's too big to be in there :(
Preferably a fish that has some pink? hehe :D
There a few fish with pink, Some dottybacks, a royal gramma has a pinkish hue kinda of a purplish/pink. There are neon/pink firefish, Helfrich firefish, a little espensive though. pink damsels(I would save those for a last resort if you gotta have a pink fish) Some of the smaller wrasses, maybe you would like a sixline or a possum wrasse. I would say mystery wrasse but a 28 is kinda small. I know I'm missing some there are plenty of other fish though that are not pink that can go in a 28. Pygmy hawk fish are really cool, They only get about 3/4"-1". Just research the fish you want first. And dottybacks can become very aggresive.

asmaa

No, not Asthma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There a few fish with pink, Some dottybacks, a royal gramma has a pinkish hue kinda of a purplish/pink. There are neon/pink firefish, Helfrich firefish, a little espensive though. pink damsels(I would save those for a last resort if you gotta have a pink fish) Some of the smaller wrasses, maybe you would like a sixline or a possum wrasse. I would say mystery wrasse but a 28 is kinda small. I know I'm missing some there are plenty of other fish though that are not pink that can go in a 28. Pygmy hawk fish are really cool, They only get about 3/4"-1". Just research the fish you want first. And dottybacks can become very aggresive.

I was actually at a LFS earlier today, and I saw a six line wrasse!
I have decided to let go of the wanting a pink fish, (for now) lol and I will be getting a six line wrasse as soon as my trigger fish gets better and has a new home :D

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
[PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY]For now, my boyfriend got me two firefish, they're so cute :)
I gave the pinktail to someone, and now I have to go out of the country [PDF OVERLAY][/PDF OVERLAY]:(
Make sure you have a tank cover or else.These guys are jumpers you get the picture ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: