Cadiz.Jonathan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquapod 24 gal and soon to be upgraded LEDs coming in about a week! Also any of you guys know how to take off the hood on the aqua pod trying to take if off to pugrade the lights and can't seem to get if off of the tank.

Didac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
a6898a6a-2e96-8ddf.jpg

Just got a 14gallon oceanic...
Checking it for leaks, it should be up and running in two weeks.

asmaa

No, not Asthma
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody got good biocube mods? And a good skimmer for my Bc 14 Oceanics sux ass but my second chamber has a media rac so idk if I can get one in the first chamber

I was told Remora, Coralife Super Skimmer, and ASM skimmers are the best ones to have for nano cubes, but they're super expensive.
I'm sticking with my Oceanics skimmer for now.

Didac

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
a6898a6a-2e96-8ddf.jpg

Just got a 14gallon oceanic...
Checking it for leaks, it should be up and running in two weeks.

a6898b95-297f-af71.jpg

Updates: the tank is not leaking. I used water, live rock and sand from my 90 gallon tank. I will be picking up some fish in a couple of days according with the tanks condition. Everything goes well I will be upgrading the lighting system as well. Any suggestions on what I can do for the lighting system and keeping the same hood?

Koyfam16

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Had 6 gallon fluval edge for 9 months with great growth..sold it recently.
now I just have a 20 gallon Rimless running with 72 watts leds-- 11w,11b,2g

So far so good with it...need to update my thread with pics...my signature still has link to edge thread.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I recently stood up a Fluval Spec v 5.5 Gallon tank. It replaced my 4 gallon as I wanted something a bit bigger as well as its was plastic and wanted glass to be able to scrape the coraline easier.

This tank is sits in my cube at work.

Currently in my tank is the stock pump and filtration
I brought 3 lbs of live rock over from the previous fish only tank, as well as added additional 4 lbs of base rock
25W Fluval heater
Current USA Marine Orbit Marine LED light.

Livestock
Clown (from old tank)
Banded Coral shrimp (from old tank)
Halloween Hermit Crab
Bumble Bee Snail
Trochus Snail
Nassarius Snail

Recently picked up frags:
Starburst Polyp
Xenia

http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/long-island/166252-new-game-let-me-introduce-myself.html

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: