CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Hey everyone..

I heard/read that clowns can host anything... from regular anemones to powerheads, heaters and even overflows... lol but I have never heard of a clown hosting a cocoworm...lol.. until I saw mine.. so wondering what is your clown hosting... please reply or even better post a pics. ..

Attachments

• IMG_2588.JPG
    IMG_2588.JPG
    169.3 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_2590.JPG
    IMG_2590.JPG
    166.3 KB · Views: 247

CancerverO

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
My clown hosts the Aussie Elegance even though there are 4 Rainbow Bubble Tips in the tank.lol

lol... Awi.. I hope the clowns doesnt kill the elegance.. my clown killed mine.. :mad:

Corner of my tank. I have RBTA, torch, frogspawn, Duncan, hairy mushroom. I've seen or heard of them in all of these, but they just hang out in the corner.

hahaha..

Mine host my Monti cap and my roommates host his frag rack and MP40.

frag rack???? :rolleyes: MP40 is a little dangerous

Crazy Clown

Indeed!!!

I have a rbta.. But my clowns host my magician zoa

oh man my clowns better not host my zoas.. :mad:

I dont have a pic right now. but My clowns host a torch.

I hope they dont kill ur torch...

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
This little ocellaris clownfish appears to be very gentle with what ever he hosts. But I will keep an eye on the situation. He use to host the hammers, and frogspawns when I had the blacksaddle back. The black saddle back was hosting both the rbtas & the elegance. but she is now in another member's tank.lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: