JARRETT SHARK

Addicted to coral
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I will share some 200pics if you guys keep want to see more. I was here little over a year ago and thought maybe you want to see the best REEF I have ever been too.Sorry for big pics but I forgot to set my camera when I took them.

Attachments

• PICT0106.jpg
    PICT0106.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Picture-honeymoon 2 233.jpg
    Picture-honeymoon 2 233.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,136
  • Picture-honeymoon 2 235.jpg
    Picture-honeymoon 2 235.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,139
  • Picture-honeymoon 2 121.jpg
    Picture-honeymoon 2 121.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 1,142
  • Picture-honeymoon 2 013.jpg
    Picture-honeymoon 2 013.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 1,111
  • Picture-honeymoon 2 014.jpg
    Picture-honeymoon 2 014.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 1,103
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Jarrett, looks like a blast..I haven't had a chance to go scuba diving.. Everyone in my life is either afraid of the ocean or think they have better things to do then scuba lol. Keep the pictures coming.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Yea nice stuff.
Where did you stay?

Wife and I honeymooned in Bora Bora and Morea, while in transit our digital camera with the underwater housing stopped recording pics to the memory stick. We had to use disposable cameras the whole time. The diving was great and we ran into whales. No pics to remember any of it.

Oh well, just have to go back.

Attachments

• img363.jpg
    img363.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:

emmanuel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
nice pics
I find it amazing when I see pictures of sharks that people take . I think I would **** my self if I saw a shark I have no problem catching poisonous snakes or doing 180 mph on a motorcycle or even jumping dirtbikes 20+ feet in the air .
I love the water and go away for a month every year and spend most of that month in the water but the whole time I'm scared to death of sharks even though I never saw one.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
If you ever encountered an inshore one you would see how docile they are. They only attack for specific reasons. They are not mindless killing machines.
It's the pelagic sharks that bite indescriminately. Great whites, oceanic whit tips, makos. The reef sharks are like your neighbors dog. Potentially dangerous but only if you provoke it.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: