• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

cyloq

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately I have been very neglectful of my reef tank. Ive been in the process of getting it back to what I had before http://home.nyc.rr.com/reeftank/images/Reeftank/Reeftank%205_15_2002.JPG

I still have a lot of colt coral that I could trade and some green star polyps as well. I lost my xenias unfortunately and I would like to get them back if possible.
Im looking for pom pom xenias or long stemmed. More snails (didnt change lights for 1yr plus and algae went BUCK WILD) some hermit crabs, emerald crabs. I live in Queens Ny and work in the city so please leave me a message if you have stuff you would like to trade or sell. Thank you very much

MarkF

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'd love to trade some xenia for either the green star or colt (or both).

I'd have to frag and mount it first so it wouldn't be ready for atleast a week.

If you're interest e-mail me directly at [email protected]

A

amatuereefer

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
joshsaul, i was just wondering if you still had any of those pulsing xenia for sale?? I'm in nyc on the upper west side and would be more than happy to meet you wherever to pick them up. send me an email if you're still selling or reply here. thanks much.
dan

A

amatuereefer

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
ah, i'm actually on west 60th, b/w 9th and 10th, right near lincoln center. my tanks been up a while, but its a little bare compared to most of the real nice ones i've seen, so i'm trying to add some corals and whatnot.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: