Piri

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fully encrusted acro- $40 & a frag- $20. Frag has been fraged a couple weeks ago. The encrusted one has been marinating for moths. They have a green base with red polyps. The first pic I posted is from the mother (NFS) just so you guys know what it can grow into. The base is starting to turn goldfish yellow! Very beautiful piece with a lot of potential and a very fast grower. Pick up only in Manhattan by Johnjay college.
IMG_5667.jpeg
IMG_5683.jpeg

Jewishreefer1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a fully encrusted acro- $40 & a frag- $20. Frag has been fraged a couple weeks ago. The encrusted one has been marinating for moths. They have a green base with red polyps. The first pic I posted is from the mother (NFS) just so you guys know what it can grow into. The base is starting to turn goldfish yellow! Very beautiful piece with a lot of potential and a very fast grower. Pick up only in Manhattan by Johnjay college.View attachment 347317View attachment 347318
I’ll take a 20$

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: