BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I've seen these go for $30 everywhere except on here. I think prices in New York are the lowest in the country! Possibly the world no BS!

Last edited by a moderator:

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I've seen these go for $30 everywhere except on here. I think prices in New York are the lowest in the country! Possibly the world no BS!
And not because its the going rate in NY...its cause new yorkers are so used to being hustlers....had a guy offer me $200 for my AI vega color used once....told.me because it didnt come with a controller or hanging kit....lol...made it seemed like they are suppose to come with those things from the store...

Last edited by a moderator:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
personally as someone who has been collecting zoa's and paly's for over a decade i think all zoa's are over priced especially since they grow fast on the majority, get a fake hype with altered colors and have been having this convo for ever on rc

BioMan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
personally as someone who has been collecting zoa's and paly's for over a decade i think all zoa's are over priced especially since they grow fast on the majority, get a fake hype with altered colors and have been having this convo for ever on rc

I just jumped on the zoo train a month ago, started adding names to the faces,,the zoo combo of speckled emperor and Krak going for $1300 is mind boggling! Truthfully, I've said this time and time again, the eagle eye zoos look ten times better under blue led than polyps going for 100 times the price!
On a side note, I would love it if somebody could point me the way of zoo colony in the wild video.

coralcruze

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 95.4%
228   11   0
the pleasures of living in NY, I guess. I know I have personally seen the utter chaos palys for 20-30 typically but I think that corals should not cost so much. I try and price things at a good price if I'm selling. However, I wont give it away.

since I got some experts following here. i need to take a pic. of a Jason Fox I picked up and cant for the life of me find the name of'em. I post the pic soon.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: