InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I agree with Saltwater, they are definitely worth the money, I'm very happy with my SOL super blue modules and AI's tech support. One warning, if you do get that module start off very slow & low with the intensity adjustment because it is a very powerful light and will cook your corals.

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I think the Nanos are coming with 70 degree optics standard. I am going to be using one over my new 15 gallon rimless tank.. The dimensions are 19in wide x 13in x 13in. I would think anything up to the new Mr. Aqua 18 inch cubes would be fine with these fixtures.

InfernoST

"H" Division
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I think the Nanos are coming with 70 degree optics standard. I am going to be using one over my new 15 gallon rimless tank.. The dimensions are 19in wide x 13in x 13in. I would think anything up to the new Mr. Aqua 18 inch cubes would be fine with these fixtures.

That was smart of them to just use 70 degree optics. Looks like a great little lamp. I wonder if you can use the controller with it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: