TopCat

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Right now, my 90 gallon DT with 30 gallon sump have 2 B&W, 1 True Perc, 1 Snowflake, and 2 Chromis. The Perc is beating up on my Snowflake and I tried to catch the Snowflake to move him to work but unsuccessful. I would like to QT them all into 26 gallon and do hypo treatment but I really dont think i'll be able to catch them all, esp the Chromis and the lil clowns.

Reefkings12

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
90g system I would believe the only way to catch them would be to use a fish trap witch will take to long and 2- would be to tear down the system to catch them , sorry for your lose I hope the others survive

TopCat

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
It's been a week since the big guy died. Now the smaller one have similar patches, not as extreme. I decided to try hypo-salinity treatment before he gets real bad so I put him in a 10 gallon tank couple days ago. The tank's salinity was slowly brought down and currently at 1.010 He's not eating right now. I hope he makes it....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: