jeffvmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
np, tanks are doing well...upgrade keeps hitting bumps, i still have that 150 chilling in my basement with all parts needed just waiting for me to have someone drill it and then run the plumbing
Maybe you can ask dherrera? He drilled his own tanks before.

Kmart19 - the valve is just a PVC valve to control the water going through the overflow. Here is a link to the silencer http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=NqROZsSBAAU
Here is a pic of the shelf attachment.
94F3D3AF_zpsbc34c01d.jpg

Izek - thanks.

jaBX1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
the mr aqua 12 long is one of the best looking tanks for a small reef imo.
great job with the lights. do you think that many lights is a bit over kill? do you think you could get away with 1/2 the number if not keeping sps?

your tank has really made me want to start another nano... very jealous, looks amazing

jeffvmd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
@ Angelo, Oceanblu, Duromega - my apologies I still haven't gotten into taking new photos of the tank. My fish stock is now down to a pair if clowns and a yellow goby.
I used to have a banggai cardinal but can't find it anywhere (even outside the tank).

@jabx1- thanks. using par38 you can probably get away with 2 if just softies and positioning corals near the bulbs. I'm using par30 bulbs though that's why I have 4 of them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: