We have created this thread for you to discuss our lighting or anyone elses lighting. All opinions are welcome. Please be nice to each other. In the end we all want the same thing, a healthy reef. If you have any questions about our lights PLEASE PM us. We will respond as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Is there any way to put legs on your fixtures for the people who can't suspend lights above their tanks?

All Acan Lighting LED fixtures are shipped with both ceiling hanging and tank-mounting kits, allowing you to customize your system. The tank-mounting legs and feet included with the 12" and 18" lengths will allow the fixture to mount to tanks up to 6" wider, and the bracket included with the 24", 36" and 48" fixtures will allow them to mount to tanks up to 12" wider.

Check out our website for more details.
http://acanlighting.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=72

ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
I was just at Tropical Island on Deer Park Avenue and saw the new leg mounting system on the 104 he has over a tank. I have a 101 and would like to know how I get this leg mounting system. This is a nice system and will eliminate salt creep due to the old mounting legs(it is very close to water line). The new one looks like it keeps the unit a good 4-6 inches above water line.

Thanks,

Thane

I was just at Tropical Island on Deer Park Avenue and saw the new leg mounting system on the 104 he has over a tank. I have a 101 and would like to know how I get this leg mounting system. This is a nice system and will eliminate salt creep due to the old mounting legs(it is very close to water line). The new one looks like it keeps the unit a good 4-6 inches above water line.

Thanks,

Thane

Sent PM

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Ok after having used one at the swap, not this past one, my one dislike was the color of blue, it just doesnt seem to be that deep rich blue color, loved the ability to change settings ect, but personally wasnt a fan of the shade of blue thats used, other then that liked the fixture

inkblue

Rice Planter
I think I speak for many... the price isn't exactly in line with the state of the economy.

I know I am not alone because everyone I asked said one phrase over and over again... "it's pricey"

:)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: