48" all blue led strip. Did u guys get them back in stock ? How much is it ? Any kind of Easter sale going on ?

They will be available in the next 2 weeks. Living Color wiped us out for the Marlins Stadium Tanks. They are $395. Remember, these are not supplemental strips, They are actually designed to grow corals. Thay are also available in Blue/White and White(12000K)

h2o

Wanna be clown fish pimp
They will be available in the next 2 weeks. Living Color wiped us out for the Marlins Stadium Tanks. They are $395. Remember, these are not supplemental strips, They are actually designed to grow corals. Thay are also available in Blue/White and White(12000K)

Cool I just ordered 48"all blue one in Manhattan Aquarium don't keep me waiting to long :)
Are they dimmable ? Hope they come with power supply and all ?

jgraz

Advanced Reefer
Hi, Can you give me a recommendation for a AGA 75g or 90G. Im undecided which tank im going with yet. I plan on keeping a mixed reef heavy towards SPS. Also is anyone in Jersey displaying your lights. Thanks in advance

scunfcu

Reefer
Recommendations for 75g

Can you give me recommendations for 75g 48x18x20 acrylic tank with two inch Eurobrace rims. Looking to mount them over the left and right side of tank. This is for a sps/lps reef.

Can you give me recommendations for 75g 48x18x20 acrylic tank with two inch Eurobrace rims. Looking to mount them over the left and right side of tank. This is for a sps/lps reef.
Hi scunfcu,

I would recommend 2- 18" 600 series lights. This will give you the best coverage. You can find these for $599 delivered. Here is a link to our resellers http://acanlighting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=36&Itemid=79

Please give us a call @ 631-993-3227 with any other questions

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: