LauraB

Reef Traveler
Acan's fixtures only seem expensive in comparison to low-PAR LED fixtures. They are extremely competitively priced when compared to other LED fixtures with the same output. Apples to apples. Right?

how much spread would the 12 inch 102A have over a tank? What would you say is the longest tank you can put that on?

Our 12" would cover up to a 24" tank depending on how it was mounted and what type of corals were in the tank. I have a store displaying our A102AC and A104AC models on his 6 foot display tank. He is only using 3 12" fixtures and is extremely happy.

Please feel free to PM me with the details of your tank.

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
How much is one 12 inch fixure?looking to do a 60 inch long tank
Our 12" would cover up to a 24" tank depending on how it was mounted and what type of corals were in the tank. I have a store displaying our A102AC and A104AC models on his 6 foot display tank. He is only using 3 12" fixtures and is extremely happy.

Please feel free to PM me with the details of your tank.

Sent from my DROIDX using Reefs

FoZii

PADI Scuba Diver
I have a 57 Gallon, 36x18x21 frameless tank, Would an A104AC 24" light be sufficient since it can stretch 12"? Or must I get the A104AC 36", trying to save a good $500, if the first choice would work just as well.

greengny

Advanced Reefer
Acan A101AC-12B

Hey Guys,

I have the Acan A101AC 12 inch LED. I currently have it over a 11 gallon nano filled with Zoo's and some LPS. It works great. I plan on upgrading to a 23 gallon 17"x17"x17" cube.

Do you think the fixture will be suitable for this new setup (w/ the same zoo's and lps)? Or do you think I would need to supplement with 1 or 2 of those PAR bulbs or any additional LED strip of some sort? Thanks John

John,

You'll have no problem running the 12" A101AC on the new 23 gallon setup. The A101AC is more than capable of keeping your corals thriving and you will not need to supplement additional light. Keep us posted on how it goes!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: