btldreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
180   2   0
Stargaz are you sure....as the lite module has a ph input on it

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Reefs
http://www.neptunesys.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=40

yes ph control included. optional ph probe you can get from them or somewhere else. i use pinpoints.

BTW no need to buy a break out box. you can hook up your floatswitches/ wateronfloor sensors. using a din 8 cable. in this manual ...apex for dummies
you can the extra diy stuff you can do ....like ato daily water changes etc.
http://reeftech.webs.com/Apex New User Guide.pdf

btldreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
180   2   0
apex has 4 channels for leds. i have two for white and blue on my display tank the other two white and blue for refugium/frag tank.

does the dimming /ramping up and down. and through the dc8 powers up and down drivers.

btldreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
180   2   0
i had called around before i had purchased it directly from neptune systems. i tried tb aquatics which were out of stock but said this week it would be back in stock again. i also tried another place. i just figured to get from the actual manufacturer so i wouldn't have to wait as long....granted i did pay 50+ dollars more.

try ebay.

strgazr27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Yes, just need the probe. Pretty good package for the price. Same as full apex, minus the 2nd probe port and Dimming control.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

It really is Mike and after speaking w Russ it's the way I went. I can always add the dimming module later on should I ever move to LED's. I could also use it on a dimmable ATI setup also. Layaway rules. Picking it up at the end of the Month for my birthday.

qy7400

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
apex has 4 channels for leds. i have two for white and blue on my display tank the other two white and blue for refugium/frag tank.

does the dimming /ramping up and down. and through the dc8 powers up and down drivers.

Mark this is only on the full Apex, the Apex lite does not have a 4 port VDM. Also don't confuse the older DC8 with the new EB8 on the Apex, EB8 has current sense so it knows if the device connected is running; this is not in the DC8.

btldreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
180   2   0
Oops your right joe I meant to say eb8. I had the aqua controller jr prior tothe apex so i am sonused to calling it dc8. I did mean the full apex, for the vdm led control. I thought bobby knew I Purchased the apex base.

mbg75

DIATOM MAGNET
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
So for everyone who bought the Apex lite or the reef keeper, are you happy wih the decision? Anything you'd do differently if you had the chance?

Apex lite. Best investment ever for the tank. Just installed mine this week.
Online access, and was able to connect it online with a wireless bridge.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

E.intheC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
150   0   0
I'm looking at the Apex (non-lite version). I figure I can sell the multicontroller that I'm using on my tunzes right now and use the variable dimming ports to control them.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: